|1952 Wolverton Junior School 4a - 29 pupils|
|1954 Wolverton Grammar School 2M - 36 pupils|
The Wolverton Grammar School covered a large territory - from Lavendon and Olney in the north east, to Bletchley and Whaddon in the south west. Once the new Grammar School was built at Bletchley in 1956 to accomodate its expanding population, those in the Bletchley environs stopped coming to Wolverton and the spare capacity at Wolverton was used by amalgamating the Wolverton Grammar School and the Wolverton technical School. Thus The Radcliffe Shool was born.